Sunday, October 18, 2009


i took this picture of my sister...she is acting dead and i might paint her with a knife in her chest...i have had something like this in my head for a wile about stabbing the heart and have many ideas...my sister was very annoyed when i told her i needed her in her swim suit because i was going to end up making her naked. i also put a bunch of makeup on her face and had is smear all over her face...i changed the color of her skin to make her look more dead. i did a small fast version in my sketch book and think im going to make it into something bigger.

3 comments:

  1. This is cool. I think it's going to make a beautiful painting. Good job Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen you working on this painting-- I'm excited to see it finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gonna be so good abby :]
    i am so excited

    ReplyDelete