Monday, February 22, 2010

i feel like i cant finish all my school stuff!!!! i have no time and i am so tired. i need to have fun!! but i dont get to because im so bust. i really just want to hit some one or do somthing crazy! i feel like i should do somthing cool with my art but i dont know what to do to make people go wow!! alot i hate that i have to do a blog every week. when i came into AP art i did not want to have to worry about a dumb blog i wanted to make art and make art for a reason. im getting graded down becasue i like never do my blog but thats becasue i dont want to have to log onto the computer that my family wll fight over for four hours and then i finally get to use it and my computer wont even work becasue i dont haver good internet. i cant do a blog every week becaseu i cant stand havng to go through the procces of getting the computer and finding it does not work. A long tie ago people did not have to do a blog to get a good grades they just had to make art. i want to go to an art collage ut wont be able to becasue i cant stand blogging. and i will not get a good grade because i cant do it. i just want to make art and do it because i have a voice through my art and want to show it and make people want to see my stuf. i cant stand using the computer!!!! so why should i have to use it so much to get through my like.

No comments:

Post a Comment